- Select a job to review the description and requirements.
- Submit a resume/curriculum vitae (CV) to the job(s) that match your interests and qualifications by clicking the Apply Now button or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your submission is immediately forwarded to The Family Place Human Resources department.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your resume/CV.
Please note that you must submit your resume via the instructions above. Please do not forward to other email addresses at The Family Place, as those individuals are not authorized to accept them. You will not receive a response and your resume will not be forwarded on your behalf.
Due to the volume of submissions, it is not possible to follow up in person with everyone who submits a resume/CV for consideration. If you have the skills and experience to match one of our current openings, someone from Human Resources will contact you. No phone calls, please.
We encourage you to visit our Web site periodically to stay informed about new job openings.
Selection Process at The Family Place:
While the timing and speed of being selected is affected by the number of responses, how close of a match your experience and skills are to the role and our environment, there are steps in the selection process common to all:
- If your background, education and work experience meets the needs of the position, you will be contacted for an interview.
- A pre-screening phone conversation with the Family Place HR Coordinator will take place.
- There may be a conference call with the hiring manager and/or a technical phone screen with the interview team member.
- A first round on-site interview with a cross-section of Family Place – typically 2-3 people.
- A possible second round on-site interview with more senior Family Place, including executives – typically 2-4 additional people.
- A final interview with the Director of HR.
- Background check and reference checks completed.
- A verbal offer is given and a 24-48 hour response time is usually expected.
- If the verbal offer is accepted, a written offer is produced for physical signatures.
- The transition period is wrapped up with on-boarding taking place before and on your first day at The Family Place.
Benefits at The Family Place:
In addition to a rewarding and challenging work environment, The Family Place is pleased to offer a comprehensive Benefits Program for qualified employees:
- Medical Benefits
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Dental Benefits
- Discount Vision Plan
- Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- 403(b) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off