The Family Place has received $1 million challenge grant from Highland Capital Management to finish our $16.5 million Legacy Campaign. For every $1 raised by April 4th it will be matched 50% and will go towards Ann Moody Place to expand much needed victim counseling services. Read more here!
We only have $220,000 left to raise to reach our goal! Help us out now!
All gifts may be made as multi-year pledges. Please contact our office at 214-443-7770 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about making a multi-year pledge.
Please Give Now!
Our $16.5 million capital campaign will provide comprehensive programs in a facility specifically designed for victims of domestic violence and will feature:
- 13 bedrooms, housing up to 45 victims in grave danger
- An on-site kennel for beloved family pets that might prevent victims from fleeing to safety without them
- Specially designed play therapy rooms with observation areas and multiple activity rooms where children can receive the counseling they need
- Multipurpose spaces for job training to help clients increase their financial security and serve our youth violence prevention education program to prevent future victimization
- A medical and dental clinic where residents and medical students from U.T. Southwestern Medical School, Parkland, and local dentists and doctors, can provide free medical services to clients and their children
- Multiple private and group counseling rooms for victims to receive support to break the cycle of violence
Interested in the Animal Kennel?
Interested in the new naming opportunities?
Our shelter operates at or over capacity, and we must continue
enhance children’s therapy to break the cycle of violence.
We need this facility to end domestic violence in our community.
Join us to be part of the solution!
P.O. Box 7999, Dallas, TX 75209
24-Hour Crisis Hotline: 214-941-1991
Be a Part of the Solution!