JOIN THE PARTNERS CARD TEAM!
How it works:
- An RSL is assigned a geographic area and a list of current Partners Card participants. We love when RSLs make connections with new places in their area to recruit them for Partners Card.
- Beginning in mid-April, contact stores in your area to remind them to sign up before the print deadline to ensure they are included in all Partners Card materials. The Family Place team sends out reminder emails to retailers and we ask RSLs to call or visit in person.
- Attend a spring webinar to learn more information about your RSL duties and recruiting retailers.
- Attend a fall training to pick up Partners Card materials for delivery and get updated on final instructions.
- Check in with stores in mid-October to ensure they have received all their Partners Card materials and are ready to go!
- The final and most important role is to collect all payments and unsold cards from your retailers at the end of Partners Card to deliver to The Family Place for processing.
RSLs are a vital part of Partners Card, we couldn't do it without them!
For information on becoming an RSL, please contact Margot Aliffi - Development Manager, Partners Card