Thank you to everyone that participated in Partners Card in 2023 and making a huge impact in the lives of domestic violence survivors. If you are interested in joining us next year, registration opens in April 2024! If you have any questions or if you would like to be a sponsor of Partners Card next year email us!
Here’s how it works:
- Customers purchase a Partners Card for $75 to receive a 20% discount at participating retailers and 10% discount at restaurants during the 10-day period.
- Participating Partners Card businesses must either:
- Sell at least 4 Partners Cards per location.
Must sell a minimum of 4 cards.
(If a store does not sell four cards, they will be invoiced accordingly)
- Donate the annual participation fee of $300 per location.
(The fee covers all administrative, marketing distribution costs and is a direct contribution to The Family Place)
Partners Card Etiquette:
- Merchandise cannot be discounted in advance or held for purchase before the first day of Partners Card.
- Partners Card is not valid with any other offer unless permitted by the participating business.
- Partners Cards are non-transferable.
- Card bearer must present signed card at the time of purchase. Retailers should check valid ID to discourage card sharing.
- Layaway payments are not honored under the Partners Card discount.
- Special orders are not subject to discount unless permitted by the participating business.
- Discount is ONLY valid at participating locations listed in Partners Card directory or on www.partnerscard.org.